Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD! FS Akubra Campdraft Deluxe size 7 1/2 (60 cm) SOLD!

Jauntyone

Practically Family
I'm moving house in a few weeks and I have realized that I've got too many hats! So, I'll be putting a few of them up for sale here.
First is a Campdraft deluxe, new and unworn, it was re-flanged on a long-oval flange by a parisian hatter for me so it is now a long oval. This is the higher grade version of the Campdraft. It's a fantastic hat, but it's brim size is 2 3/4" which is just too much for me; I'll never wear the hat.
I'm asking $50.00 plus $25.00 shipping ($15.00 shipping to Europe) so a total of $75.00. A great hat at a great price, so what's the catch? Well, I'm shipping from France, so it can take six or seven weeks to get to the U.S. Payment by Paypal, please!
IMG_1937.JPG IMG_1938.JPG IMG_1939.JPG IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1942.JPG IMG_1943.JPG

Last edited:

RJR

I'll take it.Please advise youe Paypal address.Reply to:bobruby.ia@gmail.com please.

Jauntyone

Practically Family
Pleasant surprise!The CD arrived here in Iowa in 5 days!

Glad to hear it RJR! I hope the hat meets with your expectations. I was sorry to give it up, but I'd never have worn it. The quality is fantastic; I wish Akubra would make a hat more along the lines of a Stratoliner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points