Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-SOLD- Hat People Newsie Cap, Extra Full Cut, Heather Black

Splitcoil

One of the Regulars
Hat is sold; thanks for looking, loungers!

For sale, one Hat People newsboy/newsie/eight-panel cap
Heather Black Pendleton wool, lined in black and gray fabric (cotton, I'm pretty sure)
EXTRA FULL cut
Made to measure for 24.25 inch noggin, but it feels a bit loose for that. I suspect it would fit very comfortably out to at least 24.5 or 24.75 inches. Bear in mind also that Hat People newsies come with an adjustable elastic band inside, so it adjusts down as well. In my experience, this fairly simple system works very well.
$25US (Paypal) shipped in CONUS.
PM me to arrange deal, first come first served.

I bought this hat as an experiment. I love newsies and I love Hat People newsies most of all. My Deep Cut hat from them is probably my favorite hat of all time. I got this EXTRA FULL cut hat from them in an effort to get something that offered full protection from light rain. I have an implant on the side of my head, and I was hoping it would provide protection for it from the rain.

Long story short, not only would this hat provide me with full protection from the rain, but it would probably also provide shelter for 30 or so small children and a variety of farm animals. I use all caps to type out EXTRA FULL cut because, no joke, this is a very, very, very EXTRA FULL cut hat. It is huge. I put it on right out of the envelope, looked in the mirror, and immediately declared there was absolutely no way I could wear it. It is gigantic, and I am skinny. Makes me look like some kind of mushroom-headed monster. It's been worn for a grand total of about two hours, indoors. Don't get me wrong: it's a very nice hat. It's just not for me.

If you've ever wondered whether you're an EXTRA FULL cut kind of guy, here's your chance to experiment at half the price. I paid the standard Hat People $49 for this hat. You get it for $25, shipping included. It's in perfect, as new condition. The wool is very nice, and feels a little heavier duty than the wool I've gotten from Hat People before.

Pictures are below. If you want to see a picture of it on my head, you're out of luck. I have no desire to introduce any such picture into the world.
attackofthegiantnewsie1.jpg

attackofthegiantnewsie2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points