1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

SOLD Lost Worlds Suburban 3oz HH, size 44 SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by saculer, Dec 8, 2018.

1. saculer

saculer New in Town

Hey guys and dolls, here is a recently acquired LW Suburban in the 3oz horsehide

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

I got it as new from a first-class gent in Arizona who wore it a couple times and passed it on. Probably because it's a jet black horsehide jacket, and he lives in Arizona.

J4JepH2.jpg
    "The sky can't be on fire Emily, now bring me my heavy black ja...wait...the sky is on fire?" - Him last week, probably

I've had it on a couple times too, and it looks like I am going to be a true 42 in LW. Maybe even a 40 in this cut. Too roomy for me at 44.

Measurements are:

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam 19.75"
    Pit to Pit 24"
    Back Length 26.5"
    Sleeve Length 26"

SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Hh121

Hh121 One Too Many

How can he made 24 pit to pit on size 44? Plus 20 inches shoulder, it is size 46. It will be on the loose side because the 3oz hide.

saculer likes this.
  3. saculer

saculer New in Town

That would explain the Laser-Raptors.

008.jpg 007.jpg

(Couldn't stretch the tape true while holding the phone, but you get the idea)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  4. Hh121

Hh121 One Too Many

OK, 24.5 underarm, that's huge.......

5. saculer

saculer New in Town

Closer to an even 24" with the tape laid properly, but yeah, it's a roomy fit, probably best for a larger man than I am. 014_Moment(10).jpg

AbbaDatDeHat and Hh121 like this.
  6. saculer

saculer New in Town

For reference, I am 6'2" 200lbs. 42" actual chest (relaxed), almost 44" with a big breath in. 36" actual waist (more or less relaxed...not like I have to suck it in a little or anything, right guys? heh heh...heh)

dubpynchon and tmitchell59 like this.
  7. saculer

saculer New in Town

A few more fit pics. Sorry the JeepCam has a little glare on the windshield. 014_Moment(3).jpg 014_Moment(6).jpg 014_Moment(11).jpg

8. John D Maccarter

John D Maccarter New in Town

I have a lost worlds g1 size 42 for trade, it's the only one on ebay, check it out

saculer likes this.
  9. saculer

saculer New in Town

Wow that is a nice jacket. It looks like it would fit me nice and snug too. Truth is, though, that I feel pretty well set for now on browns and military styles. I'm really looking for my requisite motorcycle/versatile/everyday jacket in black, which this posting was a failed attempt at.

I'm sure lots of folks on here would love a crack at your G1! Have you thought about posting it up in here?

10. John D Maccarter

John D Maccarter New in Town

Thanks, yes but it always denies my pictures? Send me your email so I can check back to see if you still have the suburban 007chuckymccoy@gmail.com

11. saculer

saculer New in Town

email sent...Also, someone correct me but I think you just need to have posted 10 or so messages/replies and the system lets you post threads with photos? Or so a little birdie told me.