Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***SOLD***Mens 1940s Knitted Short Sleeve Jumper/Sweater

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Well I've decided to sell on my other knitted jumper. Just not my style, even after I bought the right shoes.

Cream with Olive, Yellow and Rust Brown Helix Weave. Perfect condition.

These are getting harder and harder to find....

Chest (will stretch as you know): 39"
Shoulders: 18 3/4"
Length: 21 3/4"

£50 plus shipping worldwide. £4 UK, £7 Rest of World. If you live in London, you can come collect it off me at my work, if you like.

img9194j.jpg

img9195m.jpg

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
That over a butter yellow dress shirt and brown tie, tucked in with brown slacks and braces would look amazing. In my opinion. [huh]

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Nobody wore them with collared shirts, ties or braces. They were meant to be casual sports shirts and were worn tucked in or untucked, generally with gab trousers of some sort, but chinos apparently were not out of the question.

knitted2.jpg

knitted1.jpg

knitted3.jpg

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Offers? Nobody wants a lovely late 40s knit jumper? 40s casual-wear like this is tough to find, and its a Medium!

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Baron Kurtz said:
Lovely shirt.

I've been looking for one, but can't find one small enough. (Yours, predictably, is too big for me).

bk

Mate, you must have looked over this one then! Just sold the other day!

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Baron Kurtz said:
yes, the problem with these shirts is they always go too damn high. (At least higher than i'm prepared to pay ;) )

bk

A few years ago they were going for double this price, but yeah, vintage isn't cheap.

repeatclicks

Practically Family
***SOLD***

***SOLD***

Just as I figured, someone snapped it up on ebay in less than 24 hours and paid nearly $100 for it.

Could've had a bargain here gang... [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy