Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SOLD: Mid-Brown Stylemaster, Size 59

Spats McGee

One Too Many
I've got a Mid-Brown Stylemaster, size 59 for sale. I bought this one new about a year ago, if I remember rightly, only to discover that I'm actually a size 60. I've tried several times to stretch it up to a size 60, but it always seems to shrink back up to size 59. So I've decided that I really just need to replace it with a size 60 just like it. It's a great color & a great hat, but I really need one a size larger.

I'm asking $40 plus shipping in the continental US. I'm willing to ship elsewhere, but we'll have to figure out a price for the shipping.

Edited to add: Just today, I noticed that there's a slight discoloration of the felt. If you look at the first picture, at the crown, about an inch back from the front of the pinch, you can see it. I don't think anyone else will notice, but now that I've noticed the discoloration, I think I should disclose it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko