Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*SOLD* Schott P613S in burgundy, size L $675 shipped

Kuro

Practically Family
Hello all,

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dNac5DMYZjr3B99_KhKkoVU0gdvujGwx

That link is for photos of the jacket I am selling. It is less than a year old. Not really broken in... In that link is a spreadsheet listing the dimensions of this jacket by Schott.

I love this jacket... The color especially. It is heavy, like almost 8 lbs, of Horween CHMXL steerhide. The wool lining is good looking. The heavy belt buckle snaps to the waist, no banging around. Schott made 33 of these by May for 2018. That is fairly limited. Not sure if they have made more since.

https://www.schottnyc.com/products/steerhide-jacket.htm

The reason why I am selling it is two fold.

1. I not too long ago got a new jacket, that I am wearing all the time at the moment.
2. This jacket is too stiff for me, I lack the determination to work through it, I always reach for an easier to wear jacket, see #1 above.

I thought I would still wear it occasionally, but I am not.

It does have a few flaws from the factory, and a zipper scrape on the sleeve, which I consider normal wear and tear for this jacket. I will include a photo of this scrape tonight when I get home from work. Otherwise not any different than in those photos.

I asked Schott about the factory flaws in the jacket, and I was basically told that they were acceptable due to the difficulty of working with the leather and that they would have passed QC. I will share correspondence with the buyer. Not posting here as I don't want this thread to turn into a discussion about Schott QC... It is what it is.

The price I am asking reflects all of this. MSRP is $1175.00

Jacket will be shipped insured in the USA, in a Schott Perfecto shipping box, with a Schott hanger and a Schott jacket storage bag.

Thank You.

20180507_135558.jpg
20180507_135702.jpg

Last edited:

Kuro

Practically Family
It is, and... I feel like pulling the advertisement! If it were only a little easier for me to wear!

Thank you!

b1lf

One of the Regulars
Damn that's pretty sweet. I like burgundy / color #8 leather, but I personally don't think I can pull off a DR jacket in this color.

GLWS

Kuro

Practically Family
Here is a picture of me wearing a medium, which was too small in the shoulders for me, so I settled on the large.

The color rocks. I am not selling it because of the color, that is why I bought it!

20180409_201940.jpg

Kuro

Practically Family
The measurements are on that Google Drive link, they are the measurements from Schott for the design of this jacket.

I can custom measure any part of the jacket that you are concerned about from that chart, as I am sure there is a tolerance for error in those measurements. I do not know what that tolerance is but I would guess +/- half an inch.

Kuro

Practically Family
MEASUREMENT POINT
L
CHEST (in half) 23 1/2
SWEEP (in half) 21 1/4
BACK LENGTH from CB Neck 25 1/4
CROSS SHOULDER 18 3/4
SLEEVE LENGTH
(from shoulder @armhole) 26 3/8
SLEEVE LENGTH
(from CENTER BACK NECK) 35 7/8

P.S. This is a slim fit jacket, no footballs under the arms for example.

Kuro

Practically Family
Here are some photos just taken.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1upLRcRilEFL8TLf6ZVYnAprm2M5EJPbq

Unfortunately they are too large to upload here, so here is another google drive link.

There are front and back photos, and photos of the "scuffs" in the jacket. Inside shot of the 100% wool lining, and the items that will be shipped with the jacket.

If you are afraid of marks in your leather, this is not a jacket for you. It marks easily, which is a byproduct of being chromexcel leather, or so I understand.

Last edited:

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Here are some photos just taken.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1upLRcRilEFL8TLf6ZVYnAprm2M5EJPbq

Unfortunately they are too large to upload here, so here is another google drive link.

There are front and back photos, and photos of the "scuffs" in the jacket. Inside shot of the 100% wool lining, and the items that will be shipped with the jacket.

If you are afraid of marks in your leather, this is not a jacket for you. It marks easily, which is a byproduct of being chromexcel leather, or so I understand.
Wow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kuro

Practically Family
Jacket is sold. Thank you everyone and thank you Fedora Lounge.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points