Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Something I'm missing?

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What is the deal? [huh] Who is the miserable little wet blanket of an s.o.b. who is seemingly rating every other new thread in Hats with a single star?
YOU need to either start a thread to YOU'R own liking, teaching us by example, or move along. >sheesh!<

... end of rant

keep your powder dry!

mustangman3000

One of the Regulars
Its kind of like that one really drunk guy at every concert/game thats yelling boo the entire time. We had to deal with one of them at the TSO concet we went to the other night, until some lady shouted SHUTUP! Then everyone cheered:eusa_clap! So I will also applaud you, with stars!

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I thought the ratings were done by the number of posts for each thread? Heck, I'm the Admin over at HDForums.com with 250,000 members and I don't even pay any attention to it there either!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
I think everyone can rate this thread with the function Button rate this thread on the top of the side!

Search Thread
Rate This Thread
Display

Iyor

One of the Regulars
I can guess who is doing it, but what does it accomplish. Do you havee to be a member to rate a thread? What name is the colonel using these days? What was the issue that caused him to be banned?

jkingrph

Practically Family
I've been on this board for six years and I didn't even know there was a light weight and heavy weight (?) forum format...much less that threads could be rated with stars. I guess I really am a computer dork.

AF

Same here!

I had posted a thread and Rick Blaine had replied then I noticed his thread about this and looked back and mine had immediately gotten a star, figure?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points