Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Something wrong at HatsDirect??

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
This is the second day I've tried to open the Hats Direct website without success. I can open their home page but when I try to go to the Fedora page I keep getting a "404 error" notice. Has anybody else had that trouble. I hope nothing is wrong with The Hattery!

g.durand

One Too Many
Preacher Man--same problem here. None of the product page links work. My guess is the pages may be down while they reconstruct or add new items.

It might be worth sending them a message to see what's going on.

I've mentioned this in two other threads now, but I keep getting a "The connection has timed out" error and haven't been able to access their website at all for the past two days. I hope it's nothing serious.

MY guess is they're working on the back end of the ordering pages. Perhaps even re-working some of the site structure. All pages work except ordering pages.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The web page is down for maintenance. A "404" error is because the URL is set to point to a page which is no longer there, or has been renamed, changed, etc. Likely they are updating. Generally, and in particular, most "on line" mail order types of businesses show a "under construction" page, or "down for maintenance". OR..they had a problem and their webmaster has not gotten to it yet.

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
Just called Hats Direct (I didn't catch the lady's name unfortunately). She was very apologetic, they are having technical problems with the website. Apparently she can't even access emails (hence no replies to your queries). The webmaster of the site has advised her it will take 24 to 48 hours to rectify. She sounded quite frustrated about the whole situation.

Just a thought fellas, this might work out to your advantage. If the Aus dollar drops any further against the US$ in the next few days your new hat will be even cheaper :)

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
WOW, a website's down & panic breaks out,.................do you guys have shares in the company or are you all just addicted to drooling over the pretty pictures ? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21