Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spear Point Shirt Collar Question

Old Fogey UK

One of the Regulars
I'm thinking about ordering some shirts with spear point collars from Luxire.
I want to wear them with a clip on collar pin.
Please can I have some tips on the specifications (collar length/materials/construction) to get "the Boardwalk Empire look" right ?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Have you read through the Spearpoint collar threads? I would recommend reading those since there is loads of info in there. I think there is specific reference to 'Boardwalk Empire' somewhere in the thread.

Old Fogey UK

One of the Regulars
Have you read through the Spearpoint collar threads? I would recommend reading those since there is loads of info in there. I think there is specific reference to 'Boardwalk Empire' somewhere in the thread.

Thanks for that. I like the look of the collar on the blue stripe shirt you posted pics of back in September 2012. What did you specify for the collar ? Would it work with a clip on collar bar ?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
I just specified the vintage shirt design. There is a section for them on the Luxire site, including photos and close ups of details. I think you can choose the length for the collar. I think it would work well with a clip on tie-bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112