Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes for Sale - Size 12M and 13M

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Hello all,

I haven't posted in sometime, but wanted to give folks at the Lounge the first shot at these before they move to eBay. A job change a few years ago has resulted in my dressing much more conservatively than I had and I find that much of my wardrobe is now unused. Among the neglected are two pairs of spectators that no longer fit my day-to-day dress.

The first is a pair of Size 13M Brooks Brothers Spectator Shoes, made by Peal & Company in England. Details as follows:

• Brown leather and white suede wingtip spectator
  • Genuine Goodyear welt construction
  • Leather inset heel
  • Made in England
  • Peal & Co. shoe bags included
  • Shoe trees NOT included
  • Retail price of $488

I've worn these less than a half dozen times and they are in excellent condition, as you will see in the accompanying photographs. I'm selling them for $200 plus actual shipping costs that may vary by distance.

Peal_00.jpg Peal_01.jpg Peal_02.jpg Peal_03.jpg Peal_04.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The second is a pair of Size 12M Stacy Adams Dayton Spectator Shoes. Details as follows:

• Black Leather with White Patent Leather Upper
  • Genuine Welt Construction for Extra-Long Wear
  • Lightweight, Durable Non-Leather Sole
  • Shoe trees NOT included
  • Retail price of $100

I've worn these shoes twice and they are in like new condition, as you will see in the accompanying photographs. I'm selling them for $50 plus actual shipping costs that may vary by distance.

Adams_01.jpg Adams_02.jpg Adams_03.jpg Adams_04.jpg

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana