Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes

sproily

Practically Family
DapperDuck said:
Well sort of..

colorsq.png

H.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DapperDuck

Familiar Face
cookie said:
DD Stick these in the spectator thread. Those tan B'streets need the USD45 refinishing service at AE IMHO to remove that staining patina.

I guess I should have taken the photo in the sun. I adjusted the colors in Photoshop so that the dark brown ones would not look black, and it threw off the colors on the others. The color is AE's "chestnut" and they came very lightly rubbed with a darker color from the factory. I have a pair of chestnut Fairhavens that had same treatment. I think it accentuates the medallion, but I could see why some might not like it. I'll take a better photo when the sun comes out.

I'll post them in the spectator thread. For some reason I assumed that that thread was only for vintage spectators. Oops.

H.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"I went to an Industry awards night on Friday, and although I did not get one of the major awards my "Old Heart leapt" when the MC announced that they had been observing everyone all evening and were to present a "Serious Shoe" award!! I won! and had to do a lap of honour in my best "Zoolander" manner"

3424226380_776bf43b03_b.jpg

3424235314_216de17584.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
BinkieBaumont said:
"I went to an Industry awards night on Friday, and although I did not get one of the major awards my "Old Heart leapt" when the MC announced that they had been observing everyone all evening and were to present a "Serious Shoe" award!! I won! and had to do a lap of honour in my best "Zoolander" manner"

3424226380_776bf43b03_b.jpg

3424235314_216de17584.jpg
Congratulations! Tea and spectators afterwards?:p ;)

Top Hat

New in Town
Allen Edmonds Custom Strand

I just got back from Allen Edmonds with my custom Strands that I ordered - comments?

customstrands.jpg

celtic

A-List Customer
Ugh - those are hideous! Sorry, but you asked for comments.

of course I am kidding. They're absoulutely gorgeous.

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
Top Hat said:
I just got back from Allen Edmonds with my custom Strands that I ordered - comments?

Nice. Is the darker color a brown or cordovan? Are there other colors to choose from? Gray and black would be sweet.

Top Hat

New in Town
Allen Edmonds Custom Strand

They are dark brown and a chestnut color. (I can't remember the dye name.) You can use any colors currently offered by Allen Edmonds. (This is my second special order from them - I go to the Chicago store on Michigan Avenue and Matt Hahn was the very excellent salesman who was as enthusiastic as I.) It was all Zohar's fault for posting his custom Broadstreets. Zohar, you are an inspiration!

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Top Hat said:
They are dark brown and a chestnut color. (I can't remember the dye name.) You can use any colors currently offered by Allen Edmonds. (This is my second special order from them - I go to the Chicago store on Michigan Avenue and Matt Hahn was the very excellent salesman who was as enthusiastic as I.) It was all Zohar's fault for posting his custom Broadstreets. Zohar, you are an inspiration!

Price?

sproily

Practically Family
Top Hat said:

customstrands.jpg

Wow those are really nice looking. The contrasting colours just look very hard to fit with clothing.. otherwise they're very nice. I like the toe cap in this.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OK, I've decided I need another pair of spectators. I have white and burgundy wingtip ones. Now I need cap toes. If anyone hears of any on sale or on ebay size 13 or 12, please holler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred