Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spitting nails!

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
i am SO bloody ticked, mostly at myself. i lost a wedding gown and veil ib ebay that was simply perfect for a shoot i have planned. and someone outbid me at the last minute. no action on this dress the whole time it was up and wham, sniped. i was busy relearning how to print pics on my printer for a print order and let time slip away. but i may not been able to prevent the sniping anyway.

just pissed off i am! and i rarely get that way. sigh. now i have to start all over again. )*^T(*$)&+_)*+)_^)*&%R(*&^R($(#$!!!!!!

rsg

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
I know the feeling! If I had a dime for every perfect dress that I've had sniped from right under me, I'd have enough money to use esniper.com! Oof!

Fortunately, wedding dresses do pop up pretty religiously on eBay, so I bet another decent one is just around the corner.

Good luck!

RedShoesGirl

One of the Regulars
Miss Dottie said:
I know the feeling! If I had a dime for every perfect dress that I've had sniped from right under me, I'd have enough money to use esniper.com! Oof!

Fortunately, wedding dresses do pop up pretty religiously on eBay, so I bet another decent one is just around the corner.

Good luck!

thanks dottie. i had just waited for so long for this "perfect" one, know what i mean? the old ones come up a lot, but it has to fit my model, and it has to fit what i see in my head AND it has to fit my pocketbook. oh well, i am over it — almost. lol

lara

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko