Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Star Wars I

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Yoda just looked bad.

Side burns and a pig nose

sw1-9.jpg

Mentally challenged alien

JarJar9.jpg

Why?

Quadinaros.jpg

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
What exactly is the point of this thread? So you didn't like SW:EpI, we get it. Let it go all ready.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
I'm still not a fan of the digital animation used in the current movies, though I am even less of a fan when the digital animation is used for the sake of taking up space. Jarjar and the aliens that looked like muppets were useless designs geared toward selling toys.

In regards to the story, I hope he puts one in when he decides to make the special edition.

Zach R.

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
You have to remember that Yoda was much older then. Maybe those aren't sideburns. Maybe it is excess ear hair combed forward. You never know what he could have done or what happened to him on that planet to make his nose like that either. :p

Regards to all,

J

Well, he sure did mutate in the ten years between TPM and AOTC then. :p

Zach R.

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
That's it! Mutation from living on a Bog planet that was used to dump toxic space waste. :p Yeah, Yeah that's the ticket. ;)

Regards to all,

J

There is a hole in your theory, he *didn't* live on a bog planet those ten years. He lived in the Air-conditioned Jedi Temple on Coruscant :p

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24