Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Nutria fedora

cptjeff

Practically Family
I was at the local flea market yesterday, and there was a medium to light brown Stetson Nutria quality hat there. Tall, straight crown, big brim that was relatively flat, pinkish ribbon, about 3/4 inch. Brim bound to match the felt. At a guess, 20s or 30s, but I don't really know. It had the circular size tag, if that gives people an idea.

Size was what felt like larger 7 1/8.

Sweatband and liner were in pretty good condition, but the bottom of the brim had a ton of moth divots and lines. Nothing that went all the way thought the felt, but there were a lot of them.

So the question would be if anyone wants me to go back and pick it up for them. I'm pretty dang sure it'll still be there.

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me, and would want to have somebody who was fairly interested if I was to go back and take photos.

So if anybody's interested, I would be willing to pick it up for them for a fair price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto