Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

STOLEN ROADSTER – Found!

RIOT

Practically Family
Not sure where to post this but I wanted to bring attention to anyone who may come across the car. Bartenders, please delete if this post is not appropriate for the Lounge.

Ok, a friend of mine had his roadster stolen over a week ago and is still missing. If anyone does come across this car please help by contacting the number below. THANK YOU!

stolen-1.jpg

Jerekson

One Too Many
That's the most miserable thing I've ever heard of.

If I was a cop...I would get myself fired over these guys.

RIOT

Practically Family
Thank all for the concern and looking out!

Still missing.

Yep, it's on the HAMB as well.

Guttersnipe

One Too Many
That sucks!

Can you give more specifics. What was the grill shell from? what kind of intake manifold/carb set-up? what kinda transmission? etc. It would help if people had a major components parts list.

Often people (using the term loosely) who steal Rod or Customs part them out. It's hard to sell a one of a kind car w/.out getting caught, but easy to sell the parts.

I hope everything works out

It occurs to me that if GTA were addressed in the same way as horse-theft in the old days, these problems would be far less common...:mad:

Why is it that when a person gets something the way they want it, some sewer-swimmer has to decide "I want it so I'm taking it" or "if I can't have it you can't either"?:rage:

RIOT

Practically Family
UPDATE: Roadster has been found in SE PA. So far from what I know it is in safe storage at the moment and in relatively good condition. I do not have the exact details at the moment but will post on here as soon as I do.

Thanks once again for all your concern!

Cheers!

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A happy outcome for what could've ended with no recovery or it being destroyed or chopped up or wrecked in some other way. I'll keep my fingers crossed it's returned quickly and with no or minor damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21