Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Summer Hat Sale--Six Hats

flyfishark

Practically Family
I'm selling the following hats...$45 plus actual shipping. I'll ship each in a taped hat box (I want to get the boxes out of here, too.) All crowns are approx. 4," and brims are approximately 2."

Dobbs Chino 7 1/4
2v1b11e.jpg

Dobbs Milan 7 1/8
2h3rg3q.jpg

Knox Milan Long Oval 7 1/8
mhyn7s.jpg

Stetson Premier 7 1/4 (needs cleaning)
dc8x2r.jpg

Stetson 7 1/4 (front creased)
jt6zpz.jpg

Biltmore 7 (stain on front of pug)
15nnhxl.jpg

jcmjrt

New in Town
I'm interested in the Dobbs Milan. I can't PM yet so please e-mail me at jcmjrt at yahoo dot com

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Last winter, Shark, I walked into our local Salvation Army and there was a pair of new condition, tannish brown, ankle high Brittish dress boots ... you know, the old fashioned kind with cap toes and leather soles ... they really were almost unworn

Size 9

Like five bucks

I wear a 14

Sick, man, sick

Our SA and Goodwill both have all the lawyer shoes ... really great stuff ... usually with lots of wear left ... and always in 9 and 10

Sam

flyfishark

Practically Family
Last winter, Shark, I walked into our local Salvation Army and there was a pair of new condition, tannish brown, ankle high Brittish dress boots ... you know, the old fashioned kind with cap toes and leather soles ... they really were almost unworn

Size 9

Like five bucks

I wear a 14

Sick, man, sick

Our SA and Goodwill both have all the lawyer shoes ... really great stuff ... usually with lots of wear left ... and always in 9 and 10

Sam

My wife is originally from Kansas City, Sam. We gotta make a trip out there just to go to your thrift stores. After all, my feet are maleable...like the shoe, my feet fit them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider