Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Suspicious members Cttullamore and robbenfred50

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
This is one example of their messages:
I think i saw someone called Sillverbelly posted a Clinch Horsebutt boots size US8.5 from the EU for sale. You can text him.. Here's his email jonwin6936@yahoo.com

gily

One of the Regulars
I got the same message for a The Flat Head Jacket, see below, this is the second attempt in 2 weeks, last week I got a similar message and I did send an email just to check and found that they use old pictures they can found, as soon as I requested to post a picture with a note with my username and date they stopped messaging me.

I think i saw someone called Sillverbelly posted a The Flat Head single riders jacket size 44 for sale. You can text him.. Here's his email jonwin6936@yahoo.com

This is the reply to my email:
Thanks for your email, I do have a flat head single rider jacket for sale. I'm willing to sell it for $1000 with shipping included, great condition and ready to use.

A Japanese 'XXL' (similar to IH sizing), it approximates a western 44 size.Measurements (inches): Chest: 22.5" Length: 26.5" Shoulder: 20" Sleeves: 25.5"

Pictures attached.

Thanks
“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and will not be afraid for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song and he has become my salvation... ”-Isaiah 12:2

technovox

One Too Many
Likewise. On Thursday I received a suspicious email from cttullamore and a link to another Silverbelly contact email jonwin.
I've been out of town, so didn't really think about it until this morning.
Definitely felt like a scam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonychen929