Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sweater Prototypes

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
Here are a few sweater prototypes from our new line of knitwear. These are just prototypes, so the final versions will be slightly different:

mag-knit-proto3.jpg

mag-knit-proto2.jpg

mag-knit-proto1.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Guttersnipe

One Too Many
Just is time for Summer . . . or Winter down under!

Wow, I'm floored! Those are great, I can't wait to see the full production models!

What kinda color options are you thinking about Indy?

Jay

Practically Family
I really dig that blue shawl collar job. Are they all wool? Also, will you be doing any with the old-style tall waistband?

Either way, they do look terrific.

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
These will all be made-to-measure so the color options will be endless.

As for material, they are various pure wools and wool/cashmere combinations. I'll list the exact composition of each piece as it is posted to my site.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Don't give me that "look" in your eyes on that avatar pic...

What a lady killer... ;) You're not teasing me- are ya honey? We have been looking hard to find vintage things for our skinny butt son, its tough! He told me a few weeks weeks back that he "wants an Art deco wardrobe now. " He's a Fred Astaire wannabe- how many kids his age own white tie and tails and a regular tuxedo? He actually will only wear his pants at the true waist and with a belt- and he's in seventh grade! In California! Must be all those old movies we're raising him and his sister on... :) We must be doing somethin' right.

He's been very frustrated of late in that he has only one good vintage shirt (his USN navy shirt) and two pairs of vintage pants... He's tired of my having lots of vintage choices for wearing out and Dad has a few too but basically he has - one. He does have five vintage hats though- and one is a beaver opera hat to wear with his tails... :p

Vintage style sweaters in 20s to 40s styles for him would be awesome. He would be so jazzed... I'd like to continue this conversation by emailing you off your site. Let's talk further...

Indy Magnoli said:
Who said I don't? ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
skyvue said:
A nice thick cotton option would be nice, too, for those of us with low itchiness thresholds.

I know what you mean, but I've discovered that the right wool is not itchy. I'm hoping these will be the of that ilk.

I'm excited about the sweater line, Magnoli. If I were to send you photos of a different cardigan collar, would that level of customization be possible? If not, it doesn't effect my interest. I just have a "dream sweater."

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
I'm hoping to be able to offer these as fully customizable, so if you want to tweak the lapel, change the buttons, double-breasted, etc... it shouldn't be a problem.

I am looking for other designs to add to the line-up, so if you'd like to commission something specific, drop me a line.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

mike

Call Me a Cab
flat-top said:
How about "motorcycle" sweaters"
DPP_0002.jpg

Hard to see in this pic, but these are all about the looong waistband.

Do you have one from that other company? How do you like em? I saw em on ebay but they're the same price as through their website. I dig em, but didn't feel compelled to pick one up yet [huh]

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mike said:
Do you have one from that other company? How do you like em? I saw em on ebay but they're the same price as through their website. I dig em, but didn't feel compelled to pick one up yet [huh]
I saw them in person and they're good. Substantial. I was hoping Indy could make one for a little less $$!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko