Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Take this Borsalino home...***SOLD***

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
After I made my tan Mallory wearable by trimming the brim, I decided to sell two or three hats that are similar in color.
I bought this Borsalino at a garage sale about 3 years ago when I was just getting into hats. The sweatband was missing but otherwise it was in perfect shape. I took it to JJ hat center for a sweatband and they sewed one in but, now I can tell since I know better, they didn't do a great job. Still, it's a good looking hat. Since I don't like thin ribbons that much, it hasn't been worn much. No smell, not a single moth bite. The felt is soft and sturdy. Crown a tad stiff. It is tan with a greenish tone to it.
Size: 71/8
Brim: 21/4
Brown Ribbon: 1 inch.
Crown: about 5 inches.
Now, the sweat has a small lumpy area but it is not cracked. Just sloppy sewing skills. It does not, however, interfere with the fit. You can't feel it either.
How much do I want? $40 shipped priority mail in USA. or $35 and you pay for ship. Paypal. Open to offers, trades too. (will crease it and take a daylight picture tomorrow)

DSC04554.jpg

DSC04555-1.jpg

DSC04557-1.jpg

DSC04558-1.jpg

DSC04559-1.jpg

I refined the crease and daylight shots:

DSC04562.jpg

DSC04560.jpg

rikrdo

A-List Customer
Why....................oh why?
Do I ALWAYS seem to miss these [huh]