Tall jackets

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Rkm1972, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Graemsay

Graemsay Practically Family

I'm a couple of inches shorter than @Rkm1972 and @MrProper, but my arms and legs are disproportionately long, so I have the same problem!

Iron Heart IHJ-54 in XXXXL has a 25.7" pit-to-pit and 28.2" sleeves. It's currently out of stock, as is the collarless IHJ-35, and rather expensive.

Iron Heart IHJ-54.jpg

Indigofera come up large, because they're run by big, burly Vikings. Their leather jackets tend to be more over-shirts than moto styles though.

The Fargo in XL would probably fit you the best. It's got a 26" pit-to-pit, which roughly equates to a size 48, and a 28" sleeve.

Indigofera Fargo.jpg

The Eagle Rising in XL is a touch smaller, with a 25.5" pit-to-pit and a 27" sleeve.

Indigofera Eagle Rising.jpg

The Black Bear Brand over-shirt in XXL has a 26" pit-to-pit and a 27" sleeve, but they will add an extra inch to them if you ask. They've just closed a pre-order, the next one will be at the end of November, and with a four month delivery time you'd be looking at March. They're also available in a natural leather.

Black Bear Brand Over Shirt.jpg

Jin431 likes this.
  2. Rkm1972

Rkm1972 New in Town

I like that IH jacket! I also like the vanson Portland jacket