TASCHEN Publisher/Bookseller

Discussion in 'The Reading Room' started by Tomasso, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Tomasso

Tomasso Incurably Addicted

TASCHEN are a publisher and seller of coffee table books. I love to browse their stores, leafing through their books; which they encourage. While they do have some pricey titles most of their offerings are rather well priced.

You can browse and buy from their website if there are no stores in your vicinity.

The site is set up to allow you to leaf through many of their books by clicking on the cover.

Enjoy!

2. LaMedicine

LaMedicine One Too Many

I love Taschen's books and have a few. I've also given them as gifts to friends whose tastes I know. One of my daugters gave me one for my birthday, too.

3. dhermann1

dhermann1 I'll Lock Up

Would taschen be German for "pocket"?

4. AmateisGal

AmateisGal I'll Lock Up

5. lindylady

lindylady A-List Customer

I own a few of their books featuring Golden Era comic book drawings and pinups. Barnes and Noble usually has them in the bargain section for less than $10. Great deal.

6. Edward

Edward Bartender

I have the Gil Elvgren one, which is fabulous.

7. Lusti Weather

Lusti Weather One of the Regulars

Wow, I wish there were a Taschen store near me! I have their reprints of Bizarre and Exotique. Not the same as having the actual magazines, but a whole lot easier on the wallet.