Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THANKS and Merry Merry Christmas to all of you. . . .

Windward

Practically Family
Since I am a (little) member of the FL . . . . like to say its one of the best, nicest and most interesting . . . . why?
So many people / so many opinions . . . . ever so nice and so respectful and informative worldwide . . . Thank you!

Never have seen one of my friends face to face . . . but with the replies/answers and opinions there were a lot faces for me :cheers1:. . .Thank you!
I love this lounge and also have to give my greeting and respect to the Admin/s . . . . :cheers1:

Merry Christmas to all of you . . . . Take good care and stay in good health!!:peace:

Art!

Windward

Practically Family
Part ....

HoosierDaddy - sooo many great feedbacks - great pics (thanks for that) and always so good points...!
Butte - hope I would ever have so much posts like you . . . soooo fast / so much . . . direct and concret . . . stay as you are!
Andy - so many good pics and helpful opinions - always very nice in netherland! - where are you now . . . .?
Paddy - . . . sooo many great pics ...and lots of efforts thanks for that . . . love to see it!
Cooperson - thanks for your nice comments - and showing your great purchase - always great pics!
Jan - interesting basic informations - humorous - and always very fantastic pics...!
Navin - special story - specal jacket - stay proud and lucky with your family and stay in good HEALTH with your next Aero!
Too much coffee - cheers - nice to have you here my friend - show me your best next jacket!
aswatland - if someone like to see a real A-2 - YOU will show it .. thats for sure - thank you for that!
Philalethes - thanks you for so many nice comments - want to see you in your jacket next in NY - never have been there!
Aether - like your style and always great pics - more . . . !
deluxestyling - thank you for your nice comments - show more of your jackets my friend - open your treasure box...!
normanf - sure you have more of your awsome cool stuffs - come on - show it! Thanks!
Edward - your my man - so many cool jackets / threads - thank you for so many great pics my friend!!!

Art!

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
My wife does not extend her thanks for the forum's influence on my leather jacket procurement, but I appreciate all the knowledge that is available here and the courteous treatment and respectful responses.

An early Merry Christmas to you all as well. Quite in the sprit here as the weather and decorations are going up in the shoppes. I really appreciate all the fun and helpful folks here. I guess I post too much - didn't notice really as I use the "lightweight" view option and it shows nothing - which is how I like it.
I was pretty intimidated when I arrived, and now I feel like part of this asylum of clothing and lifestyle. A wonderful place that I am grateful for.

:cheers1:

PS - too early? To be nice? Bah Humbug! lol

too much coffee

Practically Family
And a very Merry Christmas to you Windward and may the New Year bestow great blessings and many more leather jackets upon you.

You are the epitome of a real gentleman Art and I hope our paths will cross some day.

Best regards,
coffee

Windward

Practically Family
And a very Merry Christmas to you Windward and may the New Year bestow great blessings and many more leather jackets upon you.

You are the epitome of a real gentleman Art and I hope our paths will cross some day.

Best regards,
coffee

Thank you so much coffee - best wishes to you and your family!

Cooperson

One Too Many
Sorry for the late reply Mr Windward, but in our house we are not allowed to mention the C word until December :)

Well it's now December, so a very Merry Christmas to you!

Hope to see some more great pics of your jackets! If you ever do go for a different style other than your favorite Windward, I think a longer pattern would suit you very well - time to ask Santa for a Long Half-Belt or Hercules perhaps :)

Cheers

Windward

Practically Family
Thanks Cooperson - don't worry .... hmm a longer pattern? - wish I were a bit taller just need to grow 2-4 inches for longer jackets
but . . . maybe a Highwayman like Dav's HWM - we'll see. ;)

Best Wishes and many many presents
Art!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui