Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thanks for the memories...

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, to all those who know me personally or not, just want to thank you for all the good times and hope we can keep in contact in the future. For those who want to keep in touch, you can send me a PM with your email address or what have ya and I'll reply with mine.

It's been a swell 3 + plus years, this year's Queen Mary event was good but, also bad in some regards. I've been hurt and I've hurt some people as well so, it's time for me to move on.

Take care you fine folks, I know you'll all be fine with out me here,

Thanks for the memories,

Most Sincerely,
Robert C. Smith.

Wild Root

Gone Home
My dear friend, I'm finished. For a wile I've been taking time off, I've lost interest in many things, I still have a burning passion for the past but, I've grown tired of talking about suits, hats, trains, planes, cars... those things are great but, there's more to life then my hobbies. I'm just cashing in my chips ol' chum!

We'll always have myspce.

=R=

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
Gosh.

Thanks, Rob, for being here. You've helped every single one of us at one time or another, and your knowledge has helped shape the lounge. Good luck with your new direction, and may each step take you closer to the place you want to be.

I just wish I'd had a chance to buy you a sarasparilla in person.

Best,
Doc.

Feraud

Bartender
It is always sad to read a member who has a lot to contribute is leaving the Lounge.
W.R., I hope you stop in once in a while and say hello.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have enjoyed reading your posts in this forum. I have found them interesting and insightful. You will, I'm sure, be missed.

clevispin

One of the Regulars
Farewell Mr. Root.

( you're not eloping with Fedora - are you? :)

I hope you'll return someday and crack open that tin of pomade for us - it never goes bad - right?

m

Jay

Practically Family
Sir-
Thank you for all the help you've given me and others these past couple years. Your knowledge has by far astounded me. It's been real swell. Good luck to you.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Wild Root said:
I still have a burning passion for the past but, I've grown tired of talking about suits, hats, trains, planes, cars... those things are great but, there's more to life then my hobbies.

That is a beautiful realization: a milestone. Life is about change, and change brings growth. Rob, I am very happy for you. The Fedora Lounge and you have been good to each other, but you've outgrown this time in your life ... and that's good!

All the best,
Marc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana