Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Brothers Hat Shop in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Chief000731

Practically Family
I'm going to The Brothers Hat Shop in Tulsa in the next few days to see what all they have I am looking for another new hat or two. Does anybody have any experience with this store or any recommendations? I am looking for a wide brim tear drop crown very nice dress hat, I tink a nice black one and a nice gray one. So if anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear them. Also I am going to have a few hats for sale in a week or so size is 7 1/4 I have a Stetson open Road and a Stetson Royal Deluxe and a couple more I will post them if anyone is interested Just hit me with a IM or e-mail I have 2 stetsons in size 6 5/8 going up also.
Thanks everybody for such a warm friendly welcome for a newbie to the forum and fedora experience. Carl
P.S. is this the proper place for this post?

frussell

One Too Many
Hopefully their brick and mortar store is more of a pleasant experience than shopping with them online. I've bought two hats with them online in the last year. Both hats are great, Dobbs Arcadia straws, one for me and one for the wife because I liked mine so much. That's where the satisfaction ends. I wrote off the first long wait to bad luck, and gave them the second try I thought they deserved. Wrong. I waited months for each hat, and communication with this store was extremely poor, both by telephone and email. "The guy who handles all that" was never around when I phoned, and with both orders it took several phone call reminders to get my hats shipped out. After our unsatisfactory business was done, I kept receiving strange emails requesting information about my invoice number. In short, I won't waste my money with them again, as I found them to be very unorganized and unprofessional. Friendly folks to talk to, but I wasn't looking for friends, just hats. Frank

Chief000731

Practically Family
Yeah I know what you mean about communication, I called them to talk to them I finally just hung up. It's not that far so I may drive up there tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll let you know how that works out. Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
I just bought a Aficionado style straw hat made out of EXTRAFINO from Equador supposed to be pretty nice I don't know though since I am new to the fedoras, But god I love them. I'll let you know how that works out. Carl
I'm also buying the fedora Rudie has for sale on here, I can't wait to get that beauty. Everybody says it is a very nice hat... Carl

Last edited:

Peter_E

Familiar Face
Based on this old, old thread I went to seek out this shop. I am new to the Tulsa area and hoped it was still in business. It appears to be a dance studio now. Perhaps they teach the Mexican Hat Dance, but they don’t sell hats there anymore.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112