Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The eagle has landed !!! New Aero 30's Half Belt :)

borisna

A-List Customer
Got it yesterday, 30's half belt in vintage brown FQHH, and I am in love :)

Had a Highwayman before, took me a while but finally decided it was not my cup of tea, and man that was such a GOOD decision!!!

P.S Special thanks to Holly from Aero, cannot praise her enough, simply amazing :)

Last edited:

schitzo

Suspended
Come on Borisna don't be tight with the pictures it's Christmas!!! Has it got a back? Does it do up?

All the best
Schitz

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Very nice, borisna! Very nice, indeed. Perhaps some more detail

on the kind of lining, and stuff like that would be welcome. I'm happy to hear a good report from a recent customer regarding Aero's construction and delivery. Thanks for the pics.

Nicely done Borsina,
I've read about your Highwayman issues, and glad you found a jacket that is so great on you!
Cheers

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Borisna, that is a great looking jacket. Based on your previous jackets, how would you compare the vintage FQHH to regular FQHH jackets that you have owned?

mexl916

New in Town
Wow Borisna, awesome jacket! Perfect match to your Iron Rangers.

I'm very interested in pictures with closed zipper and the inside of your jacket (lining, cuffs). Could you post some specs (lining, pockets, cuff lining etc.)?

Did you adjust sleeve and/or body length or are these standard sizes? What are your body measurements?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21