Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Flat Head Black Cafe Racer Size 42

JM7

One of the Regulars
I am selling an almost new Black Cafe Racer by The Flat Head. Size 42 is a little too tight on me when zipped. The Black Shinki teacore leather has not been broken in, no creases in leather and no signs of brown showing through. Red rayon lining is in new condition. I just bought this on the forum a week ago and I knew it would be close in terms of a perfect fit. Unfortunately its a little too restrictive for motorcycling. It's extremely hard to find this model and for one in new condition is near impossible. I am asking $1350 with payment through PayPal (PPFF). This is a great deal for one of the nicest Cafe Racers out there. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
My%20Grail%20Jacket.jpg
flathead8.jpg
flathead7.jpg
flathead12.jpg
My Grail Jacket.jpg
Flathead2.jpg
flathead9.jpg
flathead9.jpg

Attachments

• flathead6.jpg
    flathead6.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 779
  • flathead7.jpg
    flathead7.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 783
  • flathead8.jpg
    flathead8.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 790
  • Flatheadarmlength.jpeg
    Flatheadarmlength.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 633
  • flathead12.jpg
    flathead12.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 575
  • flathead13.jpg
    flathead13.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 581
  • flathead11.jpg
    flathead11.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:

ES335

One of the Regulars
I just bought this on the forum here. It is in almost new condition. It would fit me great if it weren't for my fat ass gut. No blemishes or flaws , has not been broken in yet. Very hard to find and beautiful Cafe Racer for someone in better shape. I am open to trades as well. I am asking $1400 (PPFF). Feel free to reach out with any questions. This is my second jacket purchased from this forum that I am addicted to, the first fit perfect, this one was close and has me considering a gym membership or treadmill.
My%20Grail%20Jacket.jpg
flathead8.jpg
flathead7.jpg
flathead12.jpg
View attachment 370746 View attachment 370747 View attachment 370754 View attachment 370754
Good luck w/ the sale, COVID and and a steady diet of IPAs haven't been kind to my waste line either. My jackets are motivation to lose a bit 'o gut!

JM7

One of the Regulars
Good luck w/ the sale, COVID and and a steady diet of IPAs haven't been kind to my waste line either. My jackets are motivation to lose a bit 'o gut!
Thank you !! I'm bummed because the jacket is amazing. I looked into having it stretched but too risky

d z

New in Town
Seeing a few broken image so it might be in those -- but do you mind posting (or reposting) measurements for shoulder width, hem width, and jacket length?

JM7

One of the Regulars
Seeing a few broken image so it might be in those -- but do you mind posting (or reposting) measurements for shoulder width, hem width, and jacket length?
Are they not showing up ? I'll re-load them, thank you for letting me know

JM7

One of the Regulars
Sorry for the pics, I just reposted the ones you wanted and it added a couple duplicates, can you see the ones you requested ? If not ill try again

JM7

One of the Regulars
I'm interested in buying this
ok, let me know, I just gave my PayPal info to another member who said he wanted to buy it but haven't heard back yet. I want to give him a chance to respond but ill def let you know if he decides to pass. Thank You

JM7

One of the Regulars
Did you see the ones I just posted ? Hopefully they are on there now, thank you for letting me know

gmcd

One of the Regulars
ok, let me know, I just gave my PayPal info to another member who said he wanted to buy it but haven't heard back yet. I want to give him a chance to respond but ill def let you know if he decides to pass. Thank You

Hi Jason,
I know you're fairly new here so just be careful when dealing with brand new members. Something seems fishy and I'd hate to see you get burned.
BTW, great-looking jacket GLWS

JM7

One of the Regulars
Hi Jason,
I know you're fairly new here so just be careful when dealing with brand new members. Something seems fishy and I'd hate to see you get burned.
BTW, great-looking jacket GLWS
Hey there , yes, I know what you mean. A sudden rush of interest from
Sorry, just seeing this now! Yep, I see the new images. Thank you!
no problem, thanks for Letting me know

JM7

One of the Regulars
Lowered price to $1275 (firm.) I'm open to any trades, looking for a Vanson Highwayman Model E or Aero Ridley. Thank You !

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB