Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hatco Outlet Store in Garland, TX

carter

I'll Lock Up
Here are a few pictures of the Hatco Outlet Store in Garland, TX. They may not have everything you want or need but they have a lot of hats at great prices as well as other items for hat care.

Fedoras in all grades by Dobbs, Knox, Stetson, etc.
2054130214_923324874e.jpg

Three nice fedoras on a Dobbs mirror with Open-Crown Westerns behind.
2054131652_461f1f4b7c.jpg

Westerns - straw on the left, felt on the right and dead ahead.
2053350785_8fadb75ea7.jpg

Other retail, kid's hats, hat cases, etc.
2053351953_26272f197a.jpg

Fedoras in the foreground with straws beyond. The Open Roads are over in the area between the Fedoras and the Kid's Hats.
2053349281_c83b18df3e.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Thanks a lot!! When Deelovely sees this tomorrow I'm done for!!:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:
How many of those are 7 5/8?:rolleyes: :)
I wonder how long it takes to drive to Texas from Florida...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Quick, Erase This Thread!

indycop said:
Thanks a lot!! When Deelovely sees this tomorrow I'm done for!!:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:
How many of those are 7 5/8?:rolleyes: :)
I wonder how long it takes to drive to Texas from Florida...

There are at least a couple of dozen 7 5/8 fedoras. Many more if you include Westerns.

You can make it straight through in a day or a few hours longer. Depends on where in FL you originate. Miami's a bit of a trek. The Panhandle isn't too bad.
Two days if you stop for gas.

deelovely

Practically Family
apipeguy said:
hey hey! I'll be standing on the corner waiting. Don't stop the bus, I 'll jump on.
Uhhh... I may be blonde... but California is PAST Texas!! lol lol lol
Wow Carter!! That Hatco Outlet store looks like an awesome place... hat heaven!! I've never been to Texas...:D

carter

I'll Lock Up
Must be on a different bus route. The Dallas to San Diego Ltd.

deelovely said:
Uhhh... I may be blonde... but California is PAST Texas!! lol lol lol
Wow Carter!! That Hatco Outlet store looks like an awesome place... hat heaven!! I've never been to Texas...:D

Not quite heaven, Deelovely, but you might be on Cloud Nine. Just cruise on over with Indycop.
We have a spare room in the attic.
The one beneath the stairs is taken.
:D

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Carter, now ALL our friends are going to know they can get virtually any fur felt Stetson fedora for about $48, Open Roads for about $64.

Mark from Plano

One of the Regulars
Wow. Went by there this morning and wish that I'd found this place earlier. Picked up 3 fur felt Stetsons basically for the price of 1 at retail. Dobbs and Stetson fur felt hats sell for about $60. They are running a sale on all felt dress hats that is 10% off 1, 20% off if you buy 2 and 30% off (all) if you buy 3. So that was $180 less 30% or about $136.50 with tax. Also picked up a couple of Stetson straws for my father-in-law for Christmas.

I did see that they had 4X Beaver OR's for $80. I believe that they were also on the dress felt sale but I'm not sure.

I was the only person in the place shopping for dress hats today, but the place was packed with people picking up new Cowboy hats. It is Texas after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points