Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The History of Broadway

Kimberly

Practically Family
I went to a wedding near NYC this weekend and one of the benefits was NYC's channel 13 which is PBS. It had so many good programs on there and one of them was the History of Broadway. I was able to watch the history from the 20's to 50's and it was really good. I guess it's a 6 part series and definitely worth the watch. I am going to be doing a google search on it and will share the schedule of when it is going to air and on which channels when I do. If you like jazz, then this is a very informative program and you will not be disappointed.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
The documentary series hosted by Julie Andrews? It first aired about three years ago, and is pretty good - some parts are excellent, but some of it is also kinda superficial. I plead guilty to having seen the whole thing several times, and I also watched some of it over the last couple of weekends: they seem to have broken it out as pledge-time fare on several of the PBS stations on my cable system!

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/broadway/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112