Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Most Hideous (?), Wonderful (?) Vintage Boots on Ebay?...

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
lolHey, quit steppin' on my Blue Suede Boots!

I can't BELIEVE no one has started a big bidding war on these yet...lol

(Man, it's a pain in the @$$ to find and use the laughing emoticon now)

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
This is an aside, but why do some people find it necessary to vehemently bash something with such strong negativity? I pride myself on being able to either: a) say something is not for me without spewing venom that could possibly insult others who may like the very item in question, or b) not say anything at all.

There are a few threads on FL that have fallen into this line of thought, if only by a few, usually newer, members. I say this here because it has happened here, in the unpopular movie and music threads, and it happens big-time on the 'name one thing you'd never wear' thread, just to name some relevant examples.

This place is supposed to be about, among other things, civility. There are ways of saying you dont care for something without being insulting to others who may care for the item in question. I wish people would take a little more care in this regard.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points