Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The next giveaway!

I'll be giving away 3 copies of....

51DNE1TRbfL._SS500_.jpg

Bathing Beauty (1944)
Songwriter Steve Elliott is about to marry Caroline Brooks. A strange woman who's been paid by Steve's agent to say she's his wife interrupts the ceremony. An angry Caroline gets her old job back teaching at a girl's college. Determined to win her back, Steve enrolls in the school to become its only male student.

Neptune's Daughter (1949)
Scatterbrained Betty Barrett mistakes masseur Jack Spratt for Jose O'Rourke, the captain of the South American polo team. Spratt goes along with the charade, but the situation becomes more complicated when they fall in love. Meanwhile, Betty's sensible older sister Eve fears Betty's heart will be broken when Jose returns to South America. She arranges to meet with the real O'Rourke and love soon blossoms between them as well.

Dangerous When Wet (1953)
A young woman enters a contest to be the first to swim the English Channel.

Easy to Wed (1946)
The "Morning Star" is in problems: J.B. Allenbury, rich and mighty, will sue them on 2 million dollars for an article which says that his daughter is nymphomaniac and after married men. Reporter Bill Chandler is sent after Connie to prove that the story was true. The only problem is that he's not married... yet. * Also starring Lucille Ball

On an Island with You (1948)
A young navy lieutenant is brought in as techninical adviser on a song-dance-and-swim film being made by screen star Rosalind Reynolds. Having once done a number with her - and been kissed at the end - at a Forces show, the young lad somehow believes she should be his girl. Her boyfriend - and fellow co-star - is just one of those disagreeing.

I'll let everyone know as soon as it goes up! I should have the sets from WB tomorrow or Saturday :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points