Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Powder Room has been restored!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hi Ladies,

After the blackout, and some time, looks like most of the threads missing posts in the last month have been restored!

We may still have a thread here and there thats gone blank, but the larger threads seem to have all of their content back. So if the thread struck your fancy, repost it. Otherwise...

GET TO POSTIN' LADIES!!!!
:D
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM the Bartenders!

Thanks,

LD

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for the update!

I was feeling bereft...
Beauty must be further down the line, it's still a little wonky.
But hey, it's like the whole lounge had a flood and we're shoveling the muck out, room by room... as long as the Maker's Mark survived!

Lady Day said:
Hi Ladies,

After the blackout, and some time, looks like most of the threads missing posts in the last month have been restored!

We may still have a thread here and there thats gone blank, but the larger threads seem to have all of their content back. So if the thread struck your fancy, repost it. Otherwise...

GET TO POSTIN' LADIES!!!!
:D
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM the Bartenders!

Thanks,

LD

Aurora

One of the Regulars
I thought it was just my computer not letting me in... I was getting desperate without FL :eek:

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
Me too! I need my fix of terrific clothes, sewing projects, and general feminine fabulousless!

Thanks to everyone who got it back up and running!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
not whining, but there are still threads i can't get past a certain page of! for instance, i'm TEN pages behind in "show us your purchases" and a few on "show us what you made" as well! :eek:

Lotus Leroux

One of the Regulars
ShooShooBaby said:
not whining, but there are still threads i can't get past a certain page of! for instance, i'm TEN pages behind in "show us your purchases" and a few on "show us what you made" as well! :eek:

I am having the same trouble. I hope that information can be restored! I noticed the same difficulty with the sewing thread too. :(

:eek:fftopic: I love your avatar ShooShoo!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Huzzah! I was in such a panic at the outage that I emailed Classic Style to see what was up (got a very nice, quick reply too).

Mary

Practically Family
It's wonderful to be back!

I haven't been able to open the page for over a week. :eek: I usually write fedoralounge.com but it hasn't worked and I managed to get in by googeling hats and find an old tread. So I think more things have changed than just some treads gone missing.

Glad to be here again andI so do hope it won't happen again. For a while I was afraid I was banned. But it's been good in a way. Have started to read books again. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points