Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

The Winter Kanaljacke

alfyman

One of the Regulars
I bought this from Germany three years ago, I was disappointed with the collar and the wind flap as it was a flat carpet looking and feeling material, I sent it to jackets .com, and they re did the collar and wind flap with Mouton fur and within a week i got it back, I Thank Shaul.. My third jacket to get repaired. see pics..

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 1,823
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 1,127
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 1,190
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 1,232
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 1,274
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 1,191
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 1,124
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    777.4 KB · Views: 1,103

alfyman

One of the Regulars
It looks like they did a nice job on the collar/windflap replacement. Is there any evidence of the repair that you can see (stitch holes)? That looks like a toasty, warm jacket.
Hi there, I inspected my Jacket and There is No evidence of any holes or signs of repair work, I really recommend their repair/upgrades and alterations. I had my B3 trimmed down 3 inches, in which they mentioned there may be holes, But No Holes at all. I sent my other leather jacket to have the mouton fur collar redone with a larger collar, Amazing.. My Kanaljacke is Really well done, the Leather is the same type of Napa leather although they told me it would be suede backing :( , but they pulled it off. I'm really really satisfied.

It's a very cool jacket! I really like it! Don't need to fear the cold with this one. Is this real fur or synthetic?

coffeecowboy

New in Town
Looks great. I tried finding jackets.com. I have some repairs I'd like to get done. Does it have a different name?

O'DubhGhaill

Familiar Face
alfyman, how does the Noble House Kanaljacke Winter Version you have here compare to say, an Eastman B-3 prior to your upgrade? I am located in Central New York and it get's cold here. What can you say about sizing of the Kanaljacke?

I am considering selling my Eastman B-3 seal brown size 44 (worn approximately 10 times last winter, but alas, I am now a size 40R: 5"9", 155lbs. waist 32", chest 40") in order to fund purchase of this Kanaljacke. Thanks for any response and my apologies for resurrecting a year-old-thread.

alfyman

One of the Regulars
alfyman, how does the Noble House Kanaljacke Winter Version you have here compare to say, an Eastman B-3 prior to your upgrade? I am located in Central New York and it get's cold here. What can you say about sizing of the Kanaljacke?

I am considering selling my Eastman B-3 seal brown size 44 (worn approximately 10 times last winter, but alas, I am now a size 40R: 5"9", 155lbs. waist 32", chest 40") in order to fund purchase of this Kanaljacke. Thanks for any response and my apologies for resurrecting a year-old-thread.
H there, The Kanaljacke has very soft leather and very easy to move around in. it is very snug but not tight, I am 6' and 165lbs, The B3 I have actually owned an Eastman and I really loved it but it was a size 40 and it was too small for me, As far as the collar and wind flap, the material was a carpet type of material, I thought it would come in Mouton, but I sent it out to get replaced and they did an excellent job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pardeevitchok