Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Yoga Pants trend

Rickets. There's not much Vitamin D in a deep fried Mars bar, Ed. shakeshead

I've never understood the mindset in Western cultures that pushes people to wear as little as possible in the harmful rays of the Sun. Clearly they have learned nothing from the manner of dress of those cultures in which people face extremes of temperature year round...

Flicka

One Too Many
Mmm...my favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Nothing says "nice evening out" like sweatpants, crocs, a mustard-stained undershirt and deep fried Mars bars for the missus and I!
:essen:

Tell me, do you have mustard with the Mars bars or where do the stains come from? Is that how a dinner Mars bar is different from a breakfast one?

Edward

Bartender
Yeah, HP on the Scottish West coast. "Broon" on the East coast is a different beast altogether. Very much a home-made concoction. Every chipper has their own recipe, or at least they did when i was growing up.

bk

What region of Scotland does "Chipper" come from - is it an East side thing? In the Six Counties, and my experience of the West coast, it's more Chippy, though funnily enough "chipper" is the common term in Dublin...

By Broon, you mean as in Salt & a Soak? Very Edinburgh, that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko