Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Atlas Deluxe Half Belt, size Large, Hand Dyed Cocoa Buffalo

technovox

One Too Many
Selling my Thedi Atlas Deluxe Half-belt in a size large. The jacket is made in Thedi’s beautiful Hand Dyed Cocoa Buffalo. The hand and the feel of Thedi's Cocoa Buffalo just simply amazing- supple, and rich with lots of depth and character. Everything about this jacket just feels quality… like putting on the softest hand made classic. If you’ve ever handled a Thedi, you already know the superb craftsmanship that goes into making each custom jacket.
This Atlas is in wonderful condition- worn inside the house only a few times. Otherwise, it’s been a closet queen. I’d love to keep this one but it’s just a tad too big- I'd consider trading if anyone has a medium in the same Atlas style (or a Thedi Memphis style).

Here’s the original description from Thurston Bros:

These jackets are made from a beautiful hand dyed, full grain, veg. tanned Italian leather. The Atlas is constructed, relic’d, and hand polished by Thedi's most experienced cutters and machinists, which is why we call it the "Deluxe!" This jacket features a double-ended front zipper, antique brass hardware, four patch pockets, button cinch cuffs, epaulets, action back, buckle-style side adjusters, contrast stitching and cotton lining. Left side zippered interior pocket.

Size Large Measurements per Thurston:
Back length--25.5 inches
Sleeve length--26.25 inches
Pit-to-pit--23.5 inches
Shoulder--18.75 inches
Waist/bottom hem--21.75 inches

From a non-smoking/non pet household.

Asking $850. PP F&F
Pick up in person, or add $25 for Conus USPS Shipping. Prefer to sell domestically. DM any questions.

Thedi main.jpg

thedi cuff 2.jpg

thedi back.jpg

thedi lining.jpg

thedi chest.jpg

thedi _size.jpg

thedi thurston.jpg

This

Last edited:

GW KY

Practically Family
This is going back up for sale if any interest

Absolutely gorgeous

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Interest check on this one. Same price $850 ppff conus shipping included. Can update photos, etc. but I think I've worn it maybe 10 times since getting in January. Beautiful piece but I'm on a quest to get to about 8-10 leather jackets and something got to give. PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana