Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Hercules dark brown horsehide size 40 barely worn

Colin G

One Too Many
For sale is a barely worn Thedi Hercules type jacket in dark brown, veg tanned horsehide with tan cotton lining in size Medium so around a 40. I wore this maybe 10 times for short periods of time. The leather is soft right out of the box and well require no break in other than developing some arm creases.

The jacket looks almost new and still smells nice and leathery like a new Thedi should. No issues except a few very tiny marks near the front chest pocket shown in the pics and is nothing really noteworthy.

$750 plus shipping. Item ships from Canada. Shipping to US will be around $40 and could be $60 depending where you're at or if you want shipping insurance.

Pit to pit - 21.5"

Shoulder - 17.5"

Sleeve - 24.5"

Bottom of collar to bottom hem of back - 24.5"

Bottom hem width - 21.5"

Let the pictures tell the story.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004 (2).JPG

DSC_0005 (3).JPG

DSC_0006 (2).JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

Last edited:

Colin G

One Too Many
Was this custom? Shoulders and pit seem narrow for a 40. If it was an inch bigger I’d take it off your hands.

No, not custom sizing. This is a Thedi medium so around a size 40 and Thedi makes a very fitted jacket.

It is a tad narrow in the shoulders for me hence the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch