Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Horsehide Leather Jacket

jon11

A-List Customer
For sale like new Thedi brown horsehide jacket. Selling only because of massive weight loss and it doesn't fit me anymore. This is a spectacular well sewn jacket as perfect as you are going to get. Seldom worn and spent most of its life carefully stored. Comes from a smoke free environment. The cuff's have outside straps/buckles, with storm proof knits inside, and the slash pockets can be closed by an inside popper button. Asking UK £500 GBP's plus postage at cost which is a massive saving from new. Any questions my email is john.barr4@btinternet.com

jon11

A-List Customer
Sorry forgot the important bit, Measurements, Pit to pit 21.5", shoulder (across the front ) 18", Sleeve, 25", back length, 24.5". All measurements in inches. Thank you

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Thank God this isn't my size. Good luck with the sale, although I doubt you'll need it.

Last edited:

jon11

A-List Customer
have to say it myself even if its my ad, this is a real steal for someone, if they nail the fit. I did at one time not now however. Will be sad to see it go.

Emwonk

New in Town
Anybody know what approximate size this is, or is that a meaningless question? I'm new to buying a really nice jacket based on these measures, and I also understand size 44 and size 48 in two different jackets can fit the same. I'm heading to the closet right now to get out a jacket and see how this compares.....

Edit:
Mine is shaped weird with pleats and curves so hard to know if it's a good compare. With mine zipped...it's just a bit loose with a t shirt.

- 23 inches across the bottom of hem.
- 14 inches from hem to bottom of sleeve seam at arm pit.
- 26.5 inches from arm pit to arm pit
- 26.5 inches back center hem to base of collar
- 22.5 inches shoulder seam to shoulder seam at top of jacket
- 25.5 inches shoulder seam to sleeve on outside of arm
- 7.5 inches collar seam to shoulder seam at top of jacket

Me:

Shoulders 21
Chest 45
Shoulder to wrist 24.5
Belly 45 (eew)

Last edited:

A-1

One Too Many
Thanks J!!!
Here it is. Like new:
8fe035c5bb4012e091736dfcfae1b281.jpg

b36d1bfcfd345d7edcf1f0f15dd190be.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21