Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Shawl Collar Size M Black Veg Tan Cowhide Barely Worn

Colin G

One Too Many
For sale is a size M (38-40) Thedi Shawl Collar barely worn and in very good, almost new condition. Black Cowhide is on the thicker side for Thedi and will show beautiful grain in a short time once you start to wear it. Lining is olive cotton drill with satin lined sleeves and leather lined cuffs. Contrasting tan thread and black buttons. The jacket was purchased through Thurston Bros and I received it in May of 2019 so I did not get to even wear it until a couple of months ago and as you can see, it looks hardly worn.

The jacket is in amazing condition and has been worn a few times only and still has that wonderful leathery smell like a new Thedi should. No scuffs scratches or finish wear at all.

I am asking $715 US plus shipping.

Back from collar base to bottom - 24 1/4"

Front length measured at back from collar base to bottom of front - 26 1/4"

Pit to pit - 21 1/2"

Shoulder - 18"

Sleeve - 24 3/4" measured straight, 25 5 1/4" measured on curve

Item is in Canada and will cost around $40 and should take around a week to 10 days to get to you.

Please PM me for payment details. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
After a 6 month family break I'm back here (I needed to save up money for more important things like leather jackets...) and am a bit shocked that you want to sell one of your best fitting jackets (OK, basically all jackets I know from you fit you very well)! Anyway, really nice jacket and GLWS - if I hadn't my BK dark seal victory shawl collar jacket, I would consider your jacket!

Colin G

One Too Many
After a 6 month family break I'm back here (I needed to save up money for more important things like leather jackets...) and am a bit shocked that you want to sell one of your best fitting jackets (OK, basically all jackets I know from you fit you very well)! Anyway, really nice jacket and GLWS - if I hadn't my BK dark seal victory shawl collar jacket, I would consider your jacket!

Welcome back to the madness Robbie! About a week ago, I was actually wondering where you've been. These days if a jacket comes in, one must go out. I ordered a new Langlitz for a motorcycle jacket so the Thedi, being my newest and least worn jacket, has to go.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Welcome back to the madness Robbie! About a week ago, I was actually wondering where you've been. These days if a jacket comes in, one must go out. I ordered a new Langlitz for a motorcycle jacket so the Thedi, being my newest and least worn jacket, has to go.
Thanks, Colin! That sounds pretty wise....in other words that means that I have to sell one jacket too to have a reasonable balance ;)....yeah, that's indeed madness here, as I ordered a new leather jacket right after being back here at TFL :cool: Which Langlitz jacket did you select? Columbia? I was tempted to buy a Langlitz many times but was not sure if they're really as good as Thedi, LW or FW for instance. I also don't have an idea how much they are since Langlitz don't show prices on their website.

Cornelius

Practically Family
Sleeves are too short for me, unfortunately, but interesting to note that interior pocket on the wearer's righthand side - I did not know vertical pocket slits in the facing were an option for Thedi jackets.

Big Steve

A-List Customer
NICE looking jacket...if it only fit. As for Langlitz jackets they're AWESOME..have 2. Even better if you ride a bike as that's what they were originally intended for. Get the measurements as how they want fit great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112