Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THEDI WASHED CUOIO FIT PICS

GW KY

Practically Family
Ok, ordered in August 2018, came in two days ago January 17th, 2019. Incredible look and feel, not heavy and very pliable. Looks like perfect neat fit.

Little darker than pics from Carrie, but still gorgeous color.
Wanted a t shirt, warmer weather jacket and this is it, since I can only get it on with t shirt.
Chest and underarm a little tight so far, hoping they will form a bit and not rub as much with some wear
Went with shawl collar, button up, button pockets for the classic look, and glad I did. Maybe not quite as functional as zipper and side pockets, but was going after a specific look and feel and I think I got that accomplished.

Lastly, I like the sleeves a little shorter than some since I will have to put them in my pants pockets. I also do not ride motos, so don't need longer sleeve for that reason.

Attachments

• thumbnail_1.jpg
    thumbnail_1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 957
  • thumbnail_3.jpg
    thumbnail_3.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 891
  • thumbnail_4.jpg
    thumbnail_4.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 887
  • thumbnail_21.jpg
    thumbnail_21.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,172

willyto

One Too Many
I think you nailed it!

That’s how I love cossack jacket styles to fit, snug and with shorter sleeves than most prefer.

It is a beauty and I like that there’s not a button close to the collar, means you can flip it and give it your desired roll.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Sleeves are spot-on.
The whole jacket looks fabulous.
A bit too tight in shoulders and armpits - well, yes, it's quite visible on photos above, but when it's buttoned up only.
When unbuttoned - it looks absolutely perfect, incl. sizing.
Considering it's the warm weather jacket, wearing it mostly unbuttoned is O'k.
So - no doubts. It's a gem. Btw, one of my most favorite patterns!)
Congrats! Very well!

GW KY

Practically Family
Sleeves are spot-on.
The whole jacket looks fabulous.
A bit too tight in shoulders and armpits - well, yes, it's quite visible on photos above, but when it's buttoned up only.
When unbuttoned - it looks absolutely perfect, incl. sizing.
Considering it's the warm weather jacket, wearing it mostly unbuttoned is O'k.
So - no doubts. It's a gem. Btw, one of my most favorite patterns!)
Congrats! Very well!
so you are good with it as a mostly unbuttoned jacket? The XL would be too big, so I am kinda in between...
I like form fitting jackets, but this is tightest I own, just a little nervous about it

What hide is it?
You might be able to get it wet, then wear it and let it mould to your body a bit. The only issue would be the armpits. If those are too high, then you might have a problem.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
so you are good with it as a mostly unbuttoned jacket? The XL would be too big, so I am kinda in between...
I like form fitting jackets, but this is tightest I own, just a little nervous about it
There's no need to be nervous, at all. It looks excellent on you when unbuttoned.
Perfect. Splendid. Gorgeous.
I just can't imagine any essential reason to wear it buttoned most of time, to my taste this pattern always looks a bit better when unbuttoned.
P.S. Next size possibly won't be looking such cool when unbuttoned, just try to decide how (i.e. what way) you like it wearing most.
P.P.S. HM is absolutely right, armpits is highly important anyway.

GW KY

Practically Family
What hide is it?
You might be able to get it wet, then wear it and let it mould to your body a bit. The only issue would be the armpits. If those are too high, then you might have a problem.
Washed buffalo, armpit is what it is...cant change that. But definitely feels better when not buttoned, which may just be the way I wear this jacket. It's so damn pretty!

I think the fit looks good buttoned and unbuttoned. Doesn’t look like the buttons are pulling apart when it’s fastened. Pretty damn perfect if you ask me. Well done!

GW KY

Practically Family
I think the fit looks good buttoned and unbuttoned. Doesn’t look like the buttons are pulling apart when it’s fastened. Pretty damn perfect if you ask me. Well done!
Thanks, buttons don't pull, its mainly side chest and armpit that are a touch tight, hoping wear will cure that

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Washed buffalo, armpit is what it is...cant change that. But definitely feels better when not buttoned, which may just be the way I wear this jacket. It's so damn pretty!

The jacket will adapt to you with use, my tan jacket was a bit tight as well and now it fits perfectly. Didn't do anything to it, just wore it on a daily basis

GW KY

Practically Family
The jacket will adapt to you with use, my tan jacket was a bit tight as well and now it fits perfectly. Didn't do anything to it, just wore it on a daily basis
Perfect, thanks! General consensus is that it fits great including from Carrie and Thedi...

Rich22

Practically Family
Can the bottom few buttons do up? Or too tight there? It is a fabulous looking jacket, if it’s big enough for you. I have a large chest and lats, and always have issues with fit, specifically under the armpits.

GW KY

Practically Family
Can the bottom few buttons do up? Or too tight there? It is a fabulous looking jacket, if it’s big enough for you. I have a large chest and lats, and always have issues with fit, specifically under the armpits.
They all button, it's just a matter of chest and arm hole a bit tight. Looks and feels great unbuttoned. Gonna wear it out and let it form better hopefully.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I think you're alright here. Though I prefer my jackets 2 sizes too big, looking at the back as well as it unbuttoned, I imagine the next size up will look a bit roomy. It looks a little tighter than I'd like in the front (which means it actually fits lol), but I think this is the perfect jacket to wear and allow it to stretch out. This is a "glove" fit, the next size up is a cooking mitten fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points