Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thefrock.com Flapper - WWII

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wiseguy A said:
Hey Wiseguy,
Those are some beautiful pieces, but a little too expensive for my un-employed state. Come to think of it, I don't think I could afford them if I was working. But, thanks for the link. It's always great to see such beautiful period pieces. I have a great tailor here in Boston who specializes in making wedding gowns and gowns for pageants. I'm sure if I brought her pictures she'd be able to replicate them. I especially love the celedon one.
Cheers,
Daisy

tinytot

New in Town
Those are lovely, especially this one.
nn04fo.jpg

whistlebait

One of the Regulars
I swear that the dress clips on the "pink chiffon goddess gown c. 1960" look quite similar to a pair of 50s/60s clip-on earrings I bought a while back. I don't know if it's my ears or the earrings but they just seem to slide off. :rolleyes:

Gwendolynne

New in Town
the dress links from thefrock.com are beautiful. I got a flapper dress there a few years ago but couldn't remember the name of the website so I am glad I found this thread review of the website. Have also had good luck at antiquedress.com and vintagetextile.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk