Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

There are still craftsmen out there whose skills...

heron163

One of the Regulars
border on artistry... we are fortunate to have one here.

I have an MA-1 William Gibson edition 44L that is among my favorites because it really fits my ape like physique... one problem though - the knit collar just tears up my neck, I would much rather have one of the B15 editions but alas - none available...

the solution - make my own. If there are differences between the M1-A and B15 besides the collar, so be it. I want a jacket that is comfortable.

Through the efforts of Steve Sellers, it happened! The mouton donor was a very nice scarf purchased on eBay as the scraps I had were a little small. Steve has replaced knits on a number of jackets starting out with my dads A-2. Each one has turned out better than I could have hoped.

now if it were not in the high '80's, I would be wearing it! :)

heron163

One of the Regulars
Steve is not only superb at his craft, he is a true gentleman.... we are fortunate to have some really great people on this forum who sell and service stuff. Charles (HPA), the folks at Aeroleather, and Carrie (Thurston) immediately come to mind as well.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Steve is not only superb at his craft, he is a true gentleman.... we are fortunate to have some really great people on this forum who sell and service stuff. Charles (HPA), the folks at Aeroleather, and Carrie (Thurston) immediately come to mind as well.
There's a young lady in Belgium that I would add to that list.

Edward

Bartender
Very nice. This is the reverse of the B15x MOD; an MA1 Mod. Looks very cool. I'm surprised, actually, that the William Gibson Collection hasn't included a B15 already, though I think they did do a B10?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner