Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thinning the hat collection part II: size 7 hats

Well, I’m trying to sell off a good chunk of my collection of hats, because I’m running out of storage space fast and I’ve decided (out of necessity) to go for quality instead of quantity. I’ll be listing them here for those who can appreciate a good hat when they see one and who know how to take care of it. Some I let go (most in fact) because the fit just isn’t exactly right (you wouldn’t believe how many cork spacers came out of this pile of hats), or because I have a better hat which is more or less the same, because the hat just doesn’t work for me or just because I bought it to move it along in the first place.

I’ll be listing them by size. Because I’m a size 7 (American) myself, most of the hats will be in the 7 and 7 1/8 range. I will say something about fit and size for a hat when necessary. Needless to say: these are vintage hats: what you see is what you get.

Postage is not included in the price. To the US postage will be $25 (it’ll cost me more, but we’re all loungers here). Buy more at the same time and save on shipping. Heck, buy all of them and let’s make a deal.

PM me if you’re interested, for questions or if you want to see more pictures of the individual hats (or all of these). These will not be on sale on Ebay; it's an Fedora Lounge exclusive kind of thing. Be patient: I'll be posting 50 hats in total.

Let's continue with the size 7 hats.

4. Araldico
Fedora in grey (with green tones). Probably German. Lined. Raw edge brim at 6,5cm and crown 9,5cm at the pinch. This has some woolcontent in the felt.
$30
araldico_7.jpg

araldico_2.jpg

5. Chapelier Armand
Bowler in black. Belgian. Unlined. Brim at 5cm, crown 12cm high.
$30
chapelier armand_2.jpg

chapelier armand_1.jpg

6. Chestergate
Homburg in black. English. Lined. Brim at 6,3cm and crown 10cm at the pinch. Like new condition.
$60
chestergate_02.jpg

chestergate_04.jpg

chestergate_06.jpg

7. Danfelt
Fedora (or a country hat) in brown heather. Danish. Unlined. Overwelt edge at 6cm and crown 10cm at the pinch.
$30
danfelt_2.jpg

8. Diplomat
Fedora in brown. German. Lined. Bound brim at 6,5cm and crown 10,5cm at the pinch.
$60

diplomat_2.jpg

diplomat_3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ