Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

this cheered me up

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Is it just me, or does the wear and tear on it all look rather uniform? As if somebody has carefully taken a piece of sandpaper to the raised edges.

devilish

A-List Customer
^Yes, because that's exactly what Levi's did. This is all artificial wear. Came right off the showroom floor looking like that. Horrible!

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I guess over here China is our Mexico/Columbia. Almost everything down here is Chinese or Vietnamese. But really if it's not made in the USA, anywhere else seems a let down, albeit an understandable free-market economic reality.

Last edited:

Mark

Practically Family
I remember buy a nice suede jacket from an American Company called Territory-A-Head. I was quite disappointed when I got it to see it was made in China and I told them so!

lp01

New in Town
Just shocking. I'm not even sold on LVC. Again, very expensive and sure it's worth it.

Bought exactly the same jacket for 46 pounds. Details below. Jacket was exactly the same and in very good condition. Unfortunately it was a little too big for my taste and ended up being offered to my brother in law. Cant access the jacket images anymore.

I have seen other jacket exactly like this sold for just under 100 pounds, so no way it is worth what this guy was aking in ebay.au.

ORDER DATE
09 Aug, 2014
ORDER TOTAL
£46.00
See description
View similar items
View seller's other items
More actions
1 item sold bysagar0786
Levi Strauss Leather Jacket
Levi Strauss Leather Jacket
( 121400551930 )