Thoughts on Eastman SFAD

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by thedebonair, Apr 11, 2021.

1. thedebonair

thedebonair New in Town

Hello guys

I'm planning my next purchase, and though it might be -way- too early, sheepskin never leaves my mind. I'd like to ask owners of Eastman SFAD B-3 jacket's thoughts on them. The way they look, the quality of the merino pelts, the wearability etc. I really love the look of them, but I'm still doubting whether I'd buy that or the roughwear B3. Once travel bans are lifted, I'll probably also pay Eastman a visit, but some input from you guys is very much appreciated.

Greets

2. Boyo

Boyo One Too Many

The only one I’ve seen posted belongs to @Dav, You may find some photos by using the search function. It’s a beautiful and unique jacket.. you won’t find one nicer than an Eastman

thedebonair likes this.
  3. John Lever

John Lever One Too Many

I bought of of the first jackets when they came out several years ago. Very nice fleece but the suede outer is impractical as it is porous. The sleeve facingscwere also very heavily distressed.
    I sold it without ever wearing it.

thedebonair likes this.
  4. thedebonair

thedebonair New in Town

I already feared the suede would be fragile. I hoped to remedy that with a good quality waterproofing spray that doesn’t damage the leather, but those sleeve facings do worry me