Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Bronco A-2 in Seal Vicenza Horsehide! We are about to add this jacket to our Featured Stock page...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Bronco A-2 Seal Vicenza 44 lining smaller.jpg
Aero Bronco A-2 Seal Vicenza 44 front smaller.jpg
Aero Bronco A-2 Seal Vicenza 44 epaulet.jpg
Aero Bronco A-2 Seal Vicenza 44 cuffs.jpg
Aero Bronco A-2 Seal Vicenza 44 back smaller.jpg
Aero Bronco A-2 Seal Vicenza 44 lower back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Bronco A-2 in Seal Vicenza Horsehide! We are about to add this jacket to our Featured Stock page...

www.thurston-bros.com

View attachment 59700 View attachment 59701 View attachment 59702 View attachment 59703 View attachment 59704 View attachment 59705

This beauty is now up on our Featured Stock Pages (it's the first jacket listed)...remember that there are TWO Featured Stock Pages--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero_Bronco_A-2_Seal_Vicenza_44_lining.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Most will agree that the jacket above is too small but I really dig the way it looks! With some serious wear it's gonna be a killer CR.

This was only the fit jacket, so he's going to go with a tad larger fit and ~2" longer in the body/~1" longer in the arms...

With that said, Wade and I also think the jacket above looks good...very LA Rocker!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Buco-style Cafe' Racer in Blue Vicenza Horsehide! This is a Cafe' Racer with all the details of the Buco J-100...the same can be done with a Board Racer fit! You can read about our custom fit process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero. Contact us via email at info@thurston-bros.com or call us at (206) 550-3545 to start your custom order!

Aero Buco Cafe Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Buco Cafe Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide tan cotton drill lining.jpg
Aero Buco Cafe Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide collar.jpg
Aero Buco Cafe Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Buco Cafe Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Buco Cafe Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Cordovan...Oh Yeah!
That Olive ain't bad either :)

It had been raining all week so we weren't able to get photos outside in the sun. However, this morning some sun broke through the clouds and we were able to photograph these colors in natural sunlight. Please ignore the small water droplets on the leather...the trees are still dripping with rain!

Cream--this will be an excellent Vicenza color for Type 3, Board Racer, and Premier Highwayman jackets. Also, the Cream can be used as an accent color...think Black Board Racer Buco J-100 with Cream Vicenza chest pocket welts, sleeve gussets, and leather toggle pulls.

Cream Vicenza in the Sun 1.jpg

Olive--this will be an excellent color for Type 3, Board Racer, Ridley, Premier Highwayman, and A-1/A-2 jackets.

Olive Vicenza in the Sun 1.jpg

Cordovan--this color will be good for almost every Aero style!

Cordovan Vicenza in the Sun 1.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Great minds think alike, I was going to suggest you post the new Olive color on here for comment. I think all three look GREAT. I couldn't wear the cream though... I'm a bit too slobberly.....

Worf

I think the Olive is going to make an excellent A-1 for you! The Olive color turned out just the way we wanted it to. The Cream will age in a very cool way because it's 100% aniline leather. The Cream will get a tad darker and patina in a very distinctive manner, which will be fun to see over the years...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk