Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
It doesn't matter how much time we spend photographing custom Aero jackets...they just look better on the customer :cool:! Here's a custom Aero Bronco A-2 in Seal Vicenza with caramel knits worn to perfection by our customer in Chicago!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Customer Aero Bronco A-2 fit photo 1.jpg
Customer Aero Bronco A-2 fit photo 2.jpg

rockandrollrabbit

One of the Regulars
Thanks very much! That's me. I'm trying to upload some of the thousand pictures I have of it, but without success so far. Do I need more posted comments? Not sure how it works. I'm a longtime lurker, but am, after all, new in town.

Loving my Bronco!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Looks great. Welcome from a neighbor. I go back n forth over whether i like the A2 but you’ve just swung the pendulum waaay over. Fit looks spot on. Too bad it’ll be ridiculously hot this week.
Where do you shop for caps? I’m at a minor loss now that hats plus on Irving is closed.

rockandrollrabbit

One of the Regulars
Looks great. Welcome from a neighbor. I go back n forth over whether i like the A2 but you’ve just swung the pendulum waaay over. Fit looks spot on. Too bad it’ll be ridiculously hot this week.
Where do you shop for caps? I’m at a minor loss now that hats plus on Irving is closed.
No way! Hats Plus closed? That's where I got this. The brand is Capas.

rockandrollrabbit

One of the Regulars
I like this type of hat with the A-2, it's a very old school look. Even the right baseball cap looks pretty boss with the jacket (if it's not heresy to say so on The Fedora Lounge). I'll be posting a more in depth look at the jacket once I'm able. Thanks for the compliments.

rockandrollrabbit

One of the Regulars
(Sports commentator's voice) "And here comes Rockandrollrabbit with a sterling entry in the A-2 category, just look at the leather on that jacket and those caramel knits. He's a newcomer to the field but he's off to a superb start that will see him up there with the front runners this fall." Welcome to the Lounge!
Now that is a legit announcement and a very kind welcome. Thanks.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
More incredible Blackened Brown Vicenza! This one is a custom Aero size 52 Teamster with an olive cotton drill lining!

Our October batch is now open for incoming orders--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero If you'd like to get into the production queue for fall delivery, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your order!

Aero Teamster Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide BE6 front.jpg
Aero Teamster Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide BE6 olive cotton drill lining.jpg
Aero Teamster Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide BE6 tag.jpg
Aero Teamster Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide BE6 button.jpg
Aero Teamster Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide BE6 back.jpg
Aero Teamster Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide BE6 side cinch.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero A-2 in Vicenza! This customer specified his order with more of a taper in the torso/waist to get a snugger fit. It's easy to determine your fit with our fit jacket process. If you'd like to get fitted for a custom Aero, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a stock jacket and start your custom order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero 15142 A-2 Russet Vicenza Horsehide UD4 front.jpg
Aero 15142 A-2 Russet Vicenza Horsehide UD4 tag.jpg
Aero 15142 A-2 Russet Vicenza Horsehide UD4 patch pocket.jpg
Aero 15142 A-2 Russet Vicenza Horsehide UD4 open lining.jpg
Aero 15142 A-2 Russet Vicenza Horsehide UD4 back.jpg
Aero 15142 A-2 Russet Vicenza Horsehide UD4 shoulder grain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points