Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just received some fantastic fit photos from the customer who purchased this Aero Board Racer in Olive Vicenza from our Featured Stock page! Jacket looks like it was custom made for him and the Olive color pairs really well with dark denim!

www.thurston-bros.com

Customer fit photo Aero Board Racer Olive Vicenza 1.jpg
Customer fit photo Aero Board Racer Olive Vicenza 2.jpg

AlexB

One of the Regulars
Thats my jacket!

I hope to get so me fit pics this weekend in natural light. I've been wearing it around the house for a week and the sleeves have molded up nicely so far.

I'm ready to get it outside and do some tanning!

Please pictures!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

northcoast

Familiar Face
This color is a bit like the Natural Vicenza...you are going to see more of the wear due to the lighter color. Water is just fine (just let it dry naturally...preferably while you are still wearing it) and dirt will show (clean it off gently with mild soap and warm, then use a little leather lotion). This exposure will change the color, giving it a very interesting patina!

Carrie, which leather lotion do you recommend and can you post any pics of a cream jacket that has been worn in?

Thanks

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie, which leather lotion do you recommend and can you post any pics of a cream jacket that has been worn in?

Thanks

We use a light leather lotion for maintenance...you can get one at your local shoe repair shop or a Tandy Leather. However, this leather isn't going to need anything for quite a while. It's better to let the elements give it a beating!

We are still waiting to see some Cream Vicenza jackets with lots of wear. There should be a few showing up here in the coming year--we just need to holler loud enough :D

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
WOW--can't get over how nice this jacket is! Custom Women's Hooch Hauler in Russet Vicenza Horsehide with contrast stitching and a bold Lochcarron tartan! We are fitting women for a variety of Aero styles using the same fit jacket system we use for men's styles. If you'd like to start a custom order, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to inquire about reserving a fit jacket and starting your order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Women's Hooch Hauler Russet Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero Women's Hooch Hauler Russet Vicenza Horsehide back detail.jpg
Aero Women's Hooch Hauler Russet Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Women's Hooch Hauler Russet Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Women's Hooch Hauler Russet Vicenza Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Women's Hooch Hauler Russet Vicenza Horsehide MacBeth Ancient tartan lining.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana