Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Here's a custom Aero 1920s Work Coat that just came through in the latest batch of Dark Seal Italian veg-tanned FQHH...this Dark Seal color is slightly lighter than the last batch of Dark Seal, so it's easier to show the rich dark brown color in photos! If you'd like to get fitted for a custom Aero in Italian horsehide, just contact us to reserve a fit jacket for your order...

View attachment 24460

View attachment 24461

View attachment 24462

View attachment 24463

View attachment 24464

View attachment 24465

Breathtaking

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We are very pleased with this change, as it makes the Vicenza easier to source and brings the price down for all customers! Now that the new upcharge for Vicenza is $125.00 USD, we are offering a credit of $75.00 USD to all of our customers who purchased a Vicenza jacket with us (before the price change). This can be used towards a purchase of any future Aero jacket order with us...

Here's a custom Aero Ridley in Black Vicenza that just arrived...this hide is a little smoother, but the grain will start to come out with just a few weeks of wear!

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH 3 smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Italian Black FQHH 4 smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH 5 smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH 2 smaller version.jpg

Janx

New in Town
Custom Aero Premier Half Belt in Black Vicenza FQHH with OD Green contrast stitching! The Vicenza looks best with subtle (or dramatic) contrast stitching--OD Green, Reddish-Brown, or Light Tan stitching adds depth to the leather and highlights jacket features.

I *think* (hope) that beauty might be my very first Aero jacket. Can't wait to meet it in person if so!

achee

New in Town
I own a custom board racer in the seal Vicenza horsehide. Very nice leather. I owned a Himel Heron in dark brown Shinki horsehide. Both are nice leather but I think I like the way this one is aging a bit better. The finish is more matte and fading is more uniform vs the Shinki (but could be because of the lighter color).

Andrew

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I see Aero are now showing off their A-2s made from the Italian HH. The grain pops on both, but it's seal for the win in my book:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Seeing this on a decent screen, the russet has that really nice, slightly matt, 'authentic' sheen.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk