Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
In love....Thanks @carrie@thurstonbros
132f06cb7a060c19e0d4082d8b874875.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Wow! That looks awesome on you! :cool:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Board Racer in Blue Vicenza! Our new lighting captures the color a bit more accurately (at least on our computer monitor :p). This is a very 1960s blue from the heyday of ABC, Bates and British Cycle! The Capercaillie tartan and the light tan stitching compliment each other well.

If you'd like to put together your own custom combination, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to start your Aero order! You can learn more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Board Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide KV8 front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide KV8 Capercaillie tartan lining.jpg
Aero Board Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide KV8 back.jpg
Aero Board Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide KV8 tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Blue Vicenza Horsehide KV8 chest pocket.jpg

ksozay

One Too Many
Custom Aero Board Racer in Blue Vicenza! Our new lighting captures the color a bit more accurately (at least on our computer monitor :p). This is a very 1960s blue from the heyday of ABC, Bates and British Cycle! The Capercaillie tartan and the light tan stitching compliment each other well.

If you'd like to put together your own custom combination, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to start your Aero order! You can learn more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 115409 View attachment 115410 View attachment 115411 View attachment 115412 View attachment 115413

Can confirm. Lighting brings out the most accurate capture of that blue. Love this jacket! Navy board racer is one I wear the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerband

Practically Family
Custom Aero Board Racer in Blue Vicenza! Our new lighting captures the color a bit more accurately (at least on our computer monitor [emoji14]). This is a very 1960s blue from the heyday of ABC, Bates and British Cycle! The Capercaillie tartan and the light tan stitching compliment each other well.

View attachment 115409 View attachment 115410 View attachment 115411 View attachment 115412 View attachment 115413

Absolutely gorgeous. On my monitor, these pictures are definitely more representative of the blue Vicenza than pictures in the past, although these pictures show a shade of violet which wasn’t my observation with a recent fit-jacket you sent to me. The color in these pictures—at least on MY monitor—contains a violet hue. In real life, there was not as much of a violet hue but more of a mixture of dark blue and gray, making it a wonderfully *cool* (as in temperature) color of steel blue.

The blue Vicenza is surprisingly more versatile than I had imagined, and could have easily gone with nearly any outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tpschar

New in Town

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Aeromarine in Black Vicenza Horsehide with the Cheviot Check cotton lining--perfect for the milder temps that are (hopefully) here for the spring! If you'd like to get fitted for the Aeromarine or any other Aero style, please contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to start your order! You can read more about our fit process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Aeromarine Black Vicenza Horsehide XE8 front.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Vicenza Horsehide XE8 tag.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Vicenza Horsehide XE8 bottom hem.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Vicenza Horsehide XE8 Cheviot Check cotton lining.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Vicenza Horsehide XE8 back.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Vicenza Horsehide XE8 side strap.jpg

Custom Aero Aeromarine in Black Vicenza Horsehide with the Cheviot Check cotton lining--perfect for the milder temps that are (hopefully) here for the spring! If you'd like to get fitted for the Aeromarine or any other Aero style, please contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to start your order! You can read more about our fit process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 116153 View attachment 116154 View attachment 116155 View attachment 116156 View attachment 116157 View attachment 116158
The slash handwarmers are so nice on this jacket.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Ridley in Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide for a customer here in Seattle! We're back to a chilly, wet forecast here in the PNW--send your leather jackets for break-in :eek:! Or plan your summer-to-fall custom jacket.

We also have lots of interesting new stock on the way, so stay tuned to our Featured Stock page for the details--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 front.jpg
Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 tag.jpg
Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 D-pocket detail.jpg
Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 brown cotton drill lining.jpg
Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 back.jpg
Aero Ridley Blackened Brown Vicenza Horsehide HB1 shoulder gusset.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko