Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tie Tack/Pin: Gold Elephant Head with 2 Horseshoes - SALE PENDING

Josephine

One Too Many
This pin was in my great grandmother's jewelry box, however I don't know how old it is. I don't know what to offer it for, I hate this part, either it's too much and no one will want it, or it's too little and I shot myself in the foot. :D

Elephant.gif

$4.00, includes shipping. Thanks for helping out with the sekrit vacation! :)

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Josephine said:
I hate this part, either it's too much and no one will want it, or it's too little and I shot myself in the foot. :D

Don't I know it! I listed a laptop yesterday on Ebay and it sold in an hour and a half. I guess I asked too little for it. And everything else, cool stuff, no one seems to want! Am I asking too much? Or is everyone distracted by all the free stuff right now?

In any case, lovely tie tack. I'm sure someone will take it!

Josephine

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Don't I know it! I listed a laptop yesterday on Ebay and it sold in an hour and a half. I guess I asked too little for it. And everything else, cool stuff, no one seems to want! Am I asking too much? Or is everyone distracted by all the free stuff right now?

I'm glad I'm not alone then. Whew! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ