Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Too many black jackets sale: Trophy Cossack in black goatskin S/36

cbez

One Too Many
Hi all,
Slimming down my number of black jackets. This one is very nice goatskin, high quality cast buckles, wool lining. Sleeves are lined in cotton. Excellent condition imo. Trophy is made in Japan.
I got this for a good price with a coupon and would like to pass it on for what I paid, $450.
Trophy Cossack A-1 Goat Front.jpg

Trophy Cossack A-1 Goatskin Back.jpg

Moe_Dante

Familiar Face
This looks great. Would you please add pics with measurements. If it is my fit, i am taking it. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

cbez

One Too Many
This looks great. Would you please add pics with measurements. If it is my fit, i am taking it. Thanks in advance
P2p: 19.5"
Sleeve: 24.5"
Shoulder: 16.5"
Length:23.75"
Back length:24"

Measured flat with a measuring tape

Moe_Dante

Familiar Face
Just for reference cause I have been reading online reviews on japanese leather jackets (Y2, fine creek ) and somehow the measurements are totally baffling me ( I am a total newbie to the high quality leather jackets)

So this model wears a 38 in fine creek https://www.stuf-f.com/neuheiten/3030/fine-creek-co-ale-jacket-horsehide-brown

and an S in La shangri Cossak
https://www.stuf-f.com/neuheiten/3033/shangri-la-heritage-cossack-black-tea-core-leather-jacket which only based on the measurements shouldn’t fit him at all.

I guess what I am trying to say ( have a bad habit of prolonged intros xD)

Would it be possible to tell me your height and weight along with a fit pic. Would totally understand if it’s too much to ask for.

Best regards from Germany ✌

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo